REXBURG – Rexburg Rapids is the swimming pool that’s fun for the whole family! Riverside Park is the newest attraction for all families in southeast Idaho and surrounding areas.
This is a complete swimming facility with showers, changing rooms, lockers and everything you need to get ready. Just bring your swim suit.
Rexburg Rapids is not just a swimming pool they have various pool attractions that will keep your family entertained for hours.
- Rock Wall For experienced or inexperienced climbers, you can climb the rock wall that extends out of the pool.
- Lap Pool A three lane lap pool, available to performance swimmers, or to anyone who would like to practice their swimming.
- Lazy River The lazy river is 388 feet long, and runs past the catching pool back to the slides so riders can enjoy hours of sliding fun with minimal walking.
- Beach Front Entry Pool Starting with a zero depth splash area for children and descending to 3 feet at the deep end, a great place for children to get comfortable in the water.
- Children’s Water Playground The children’s water playground is a great place where they will enjoy being in the splash down area, playground, and going down the pre-school slides.
- Water Slides Two water slides that start from 3 stories up in the air. The catching pool then flows into the lazy river.
Swimming Lessons for the Kiddos
Rexburg Rapids also offers swimming lessons, with experienced lesson instructors for swimmers of all levels. For more info on swimming levels check out www.rexburgrapids.com/swimming-lessons.
Rexburg Rapids, Rexburg
Location: 50 West 2nd North. Rexburg, ID 83440